Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Why keep promise?

Last Sunday, I promised to bring natnat to park for swing at 5.30pm, the sky was still bright and clear. However due to 'dog house and chicken projects', we only reached the park after 7 pm, the sky was dark. Pat reconfirmed with me again whether we should go because there were so many mosquitoes. But, I was so ignorant, I just wanted to keep my promise, so I insisted every one go down for a while at least. Huh, just for a 5 minutes swinging, natnat was 'rewarded' with 36 red spots all over her neck, arms and legs by the mosquito troopers!

Till today, those bites are still swelling. My goodness, isn't the idea of keeping promise silly? So parents have to be wise in making decisions, otherwise the poor kids who trust you so very much are endangered by us.

No comments: