Friday, June 8, 2007

nat went to dentist

On the 12th May 2007, I found out nat nat got a broken tooth right on the top front row, that really worries me. Then I made an appointment with dentist kho.

On the 15th May 2007, before 2 pm, nat nat and i waited humbly outside the clinic to 'patch' the tooth. Again that was her first trip to dental clinic. To my surprise, dentist showed me her top front teeth, about 10 are rotten. If he were to fill them up then nat nat sure have a 'good' day. He was very professional, he didn't want to fill/coat the teeth without drilling them. After some negotiations, nat started her first tooth filling, she covered her ears as she could not stand the drilling sound and pain too! At the end, the dentist only managed to drill 1/4 of that rotten tooth and fill it up. He told me that could last at most for 3 months, but I don't think so (I checked her tooth yesterday, the fill is getting lesser in just a month). Huh, rm25 can last less than 3 months. We can't do much, papa even bought her electric tooth brush since she started brushing teeth early this year.If she were to be toothless by the age of 4, that is terrifying!

No comments: