Friday, June 8, 2007

A kiss

than than cried this morning when we sent him to red house:( He started to know that he has to leave us every morning to evening from Monday to Friday when he reached 5 months old, today he is 5 months 10 days. I wish I could find a way to put than and nat at one place soon :)

As usual, I sent nat nat to aunty's house, but I fed her noodles and milo before I left, to my surprise, she kissed me on my cheek before I came to work. Indeed, toddlers at the age of 3 still have poor memory, she forgot and forgave me. I scolded her early in the morning for making so much noise, papa even commented that i was too mean to her!

Indeed I learnt a good lesson from her, keep memory of the good things but forget and forgive the bad things people have done to you (as soon as possible!).

No comments: